The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Going to be putting my Stage II up for sale at the end of this month when my 2bular arrives. What kind of price do you think if reasonable?

Its the later version, fitted in late 06 and has only covered 4000miles.

Thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
Can't help you with price, but curious why are you are moving to the tubular. i had a tubular on my elise and now a stage II on my exige. I really liked the sound of the tubular on my elise and thought I would switch over again on my exige. but it turns out that the stage II sounds much meaner and rawer, at least in my opinion. but then again, my exige doesn't have the sound dampening that the elise did.

Any reasons other than the sound that you are selling? I guess I am just interested in the merits of the tubular over the stage II.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No real reason apart from sound tbh...

I'm in the middle of getting a bespoke 2bular made up for me. Changing tail-pipe design, having a special box set-up in it which is basically going to make it sound v v loud.

Love the sound of the Stage II, but just not quite loud enough for me. More subtle loud than in your face IMHO.

Oh and I don't want to de-cat it, as it's not legal in the UK and want to keep it road worthy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts