The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, While I have my health and a little money burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to pull the trigger on one of these little babies. I'm more of an Italian car owner, and was shopping for a used 4C, but I stumbled upon a couple nice Evoras for sale here in So Cal, so I took a couple test drives and fell in lust with the little beast.

I'm hoping to have a 2011 Evora NA in my hands about this time next week, once all money flows concluded and the owner submits the car in exchange for some of those greenbacks. This will be the first British car I've bought in my 45 years of driving.

The Lotus is going to share the front garage with a 2017 Fiat 124 Spider I've enjoyed immensely but is being passed to the girlfriend as her car to make room for this new exciting conveyance. We live in a part of So Cal that is home to some of the best driving roads, and am looking forward to my first Palomar Mountain run with her once she's in my hands.

I'm sure I'll be spending a great deal of time here gleaning helpful tips and learning the repair idiosyncrasies of this car, and am looking forward to meeting you all as time progresses.

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Private seller, wish me luck. Been looking at 3 different models for sale and the PP car I think is the safest bet.

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Update: title should read "Oh snap, I'm now a Lotus Owner! Picked her up on 6/30 and drove the 100 mile trip home. During the drive the odometer turned 20,000 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts