The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allyson is in vegas right now, and I'm bored out of my mind. Bored and lazy... which means that I don't have the motivation to do much. Watching the satellite isn't cutting it, and nor will the Xbox I think. Ahhh... the life of a single guy.

Chris

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm with you, dude! Lois is in KC area visiting family and friends. I'm here with 3 dogs, 4 cats, 200 channels of crap and a cable modem. Oh, yeah, and a good supply of Sam Adams. About to go watch "Pulp Fiction" on tape. wish I had it on dvd, but I don't.

I'll be brewing up some French roast later so I can catch the F1 race at 4.30:cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob, I have no beer, and no alcohol. Right now I'm watching U571. I've got around 350 channels from the satellite (it takes a bit of talent to get that many ;-), but I think I'll move to DVDs next. Maybe I'll run to the store to drink myself to sleep =)

Oh and I'm here with 2 black dogs who either lay in the dark hall (so I step on them) or want to play when I'm into the movie. I just can't win. Maybe I'll go and download some movies I haven't seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts