The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i want to buy the Lotus elise S1 111s, but i don't know if i will sit comfortable in the car because i have a 1.90cm height... I want to learn somebody who knows if i will can sit comfortable...

From,
Babis3000

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
1.9cm?

You will have no trouble getting in/out with the hardtop on:D

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
assuming you mean 1.9 m, I am 5'10" and fit very well....

·
Registered
637 Posts
Babis3000 said:
Hi i want to buy the Lotus elise S1 111s, but i don't know if i will sit comfortable in the car because i have a 1.90cm height... I want to learn somebody who knows if i will can sit comfortable...

From,
Babis3000
Babis,
I'm 6' 1" (184-185cm tall). I drive an S1.

I have no problems with using the car either with or without a roof (I have both types of roof too!), while wearing a racing helmet.

There's lots of headroom and even though I have long legs I don't need to use the full travel of the seat - larger people than me fit just fine. You will have no problems once in the car.

Getting in and out is another question - most people have problems at first (it is something you learn) - the taller you are the harder it is to learn, but now I know how to do it, I can get out in about 3 seconds. It takes most people about 20 seconds before they have learned. I don't think you'll have any problems once you know how to do it.

Craigy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts