The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spinach greens, with mushrooms, olives, corn, garbanzo beans and cheddar cheese, drenched in balsamic vinegar; and a hearty bowl of vegetable soup.

YUM

Kimberly

(yes, i am bored)

(and hungry again)

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Kimberly, I absolutely love that place. I consider it one of the things that made life what it was for me for many years. At least once a week, we did Souplantation and it was perfect for large groups.

The kids got into soccer and we travelled a lot, managing the teams. Getting hotels and arranging dinners and lunches. Souplantation was the key place for me.

Any other place had some problems. To expensive. To cheap. Not the right food. And having 60 people go to a restaurant at one time is a sure recipe for a long night and bad service. But 60 more people in the salad line was not an issue. Specially if we called like we normally did and they set aside an area for us.

The other great thing about Souplantation is that the calories do not count. It's a salad place! Get a little of that Chinese Chicken Salad and a lot of the pasta dishes. Then a bowl of pasta. A bowl of Clam Chowder. Grab some pizza slices. Some foccacio bread. About 4-5 muffins. Finish it off with ice cream and chocolate syrup and you ate healthy!

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Did I mention that salad is negative calories?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy Chase said:
Did I mention that salad is negative calories?
heheh, good, because i am now eating a bag of cappuccino cookies! 130cal per serving; three servings per bag!

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Nope. Dressing does not matter! Extra cheese is good! Pile it on! It's a SALAD!

I love the blueberry muffins dripping with butter...

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
I noticed you eat a lot healthier than I. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts