The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the middle of a major cleanup and need to find some Senotex. Anyone know of a US source ???? I'll start on the usual Lotus organization suppliers Monday.

Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm in the middle of a major cleanup and need to find some Senotex. Anyone know of a US source ???? I'll start on the usual Lotus organization suppliers Monday.

Thanks
Google almost immediately goes into foreign sites - not a good sign - john.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I dont' know. But this post triggered the best banner ad (besides mine) that has been on here yet- for the latest swimsuits!

What is that product you are looking for do!?

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
BMW dealers used to sell it in a spray can years ago - not sure if they still do, and they might trade it under a different name - but its all black soft touch paint. NAPA often has interest to getg more unique products too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Senotex is the grey textured coating that is found on the dash components of the Elise / Exige cars. I have not seen any color code, color name, part number, etc. It is only referred to generically in the manual as Senotex coating. It does show up in the parts lists as an identifier for these components.

Working on a restoration/cleanup. Need to re-work some dash components. They need to match.

Hope to find color specs and manuufacturer so i can locate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts