The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the South Florida Auto Show today and was extremely impressed by all the Elise on display.

Unfortunately I have a cheap digital camera and did not take pics.

They had a Chrome Orange,Krypton Green,Saffron Yellow,Ardent Red,Starlight Black,and Silver.

If anybody goes please take some pics so people can compare these colors side by side.

This car is absolutely stunning. There were a few Nobles on display also but the elise was getting a lot more attention.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yeah, they sure have a bunch of Elises on display. In addition to the cars mentioned above which are in the Prestige (yuck!) display, the Collection has four Elises in theirs. They have an SY, AR, ST and AS. The AR and ST cars have the Biscuit interior, the others black. All but 2 (I think) of the total cars on display have the Sports Pack.

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
I haven't had a chance to get down to the show yet. I was supposed to go Friday w/ my dad, but he sold out. When does the show run until?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Actually, I'm not sure. If I have an extra I'll PM you. You can attend with me or pick up the ticket and go at your leisure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts