The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Lehman won't you blow you horn,horn,horn... namhel hit his horn 3 times in his first autox run with the elise, beating my record of two horn hits first time out, but we managed to show the porsche club that the elise is a worthy foe.

Enough cone heads, Drivenasafl.com Nasa Homestead Sat/Sun, April 29-30

run your elise on the high banks and learn race craft from the Nasa South Florida Chapter. School might be full, but 2/3/4 hpde groups are open. PLus new Nasa rally event on a homestead rally track ( new to Me too)
outside of the stadium, Link Evert ( spelling) is hosting or marshal of that event, looks like a wild time. Street and rally tire classes.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
OMFG I forgot about this....

DriverRegistration.com has the most pathetic exception handling system...

I never received my activation email, so every time I log in, I get an error message saying "you have to activate to complete registration... click here to contact us."

So I click on the link, and it gives me the same error message (endless loop) cause they store a session variable that hardwires me to the page.

So basically, anyone who doesn't get validated has to contact them to fix the problem, but doesn't have permission to contact them. Genius.

WTF is with having to contact them, anyway? They should just have a link to resend the damn email.

WTF is with the crappy programming? Don't they make enough money to fix their POS system?

I may just register a new account tomorrow if they can't get me activated.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
310 Posts
MitchT said:
Lehman won't you blow you horn,horn,horn... namhel hit his horn 3 times in his first autox run with the elise, beating my record of two horn hits first time out, but we managed to show the porsche club that the elise is a worthy foe.

Enough cone heads, Drivenasafl.com Nasa Homestead Sat/Sun, April 29-30

run your elise on the high banks and learn race craft from the Nasa South Florida Chapter. School might be full, but 2/3/4 hpde groups are open. PLus new Nasa rally event on a homestead rally track ( new to Me too)
outside of the stadium, Link Evert ( spelling) is hosting or marshal of that event, looks like a wild time. Street and rally tire classes.
Mitch-

We're still out of sync...I'm going to miss that one since I'll be in the Bahamas. Homestead was great last weekend though with S.A.F.E. Managed to burn two complete tanks of gas. About time for some new rubber.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I got billed twice by Drivers Regs. They told me to get a credit from the event organizers. Took me 6 months to get my $35.00 worth

I'm in for both days at Homestead. My Advens don't have much life in them.

·
Registered
337 Posts
when you register--don't hit the button twice !

transio----get registered already !

and Mitch that guy you were referring to was Link Eveleth----

AND you have to freakin out of your mind to run your Elise at the Homestead Rally Cross------

It's autox for me !

I only run in the dirt when running from the bad guys.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Now I would not even think about running the elise in the rally cross, but there are a lot of subi guys here and that would be a blast. Dave thank for the spelling on link, he is a world of knowledge, I was just posting the info for any South Florida guys. I will run on the track on Saturday hopefully fastliz will go, Jim-C great this will put you over the top and give u plenty of seat time.

Hey ,Chris, your the world traveler, I miss my boating excursions to the bahamas, I have not been to abaco or the outer islands for over two years and I miss the beauty of it. Where is the exige, I saw your post about the trackpack, and I agree with you 100%, I would want it too.

Look fwd to having fun at the track, should be good weather and alot goin on that weekend at homestead.

·
Registered
310 Posts
MitchT said:
Now I would not even think about running the elise in the rally cross, but there are a lot of subi guys here and that would be a blast. Dave thank for the spelling on link, he is a world of knowledge, I was just posting the info for any South Florida guys. I will run on the track on Saturday hopefully fastliz will go, Jim-C great this will put you over the top and give u plenty of seat time.

Hey ,Chris, your the world traveler, I miss my boating excursions to the bahamas, I have not been to abaco or the outer islands for over two years and I miss the beauty of it. Where is the exige, I saw your post about the trackpack, and I agree with you 100%, I would want it too.

Look fwd to having fun at the track, should be good weather and alot goin on that weekend at homestead.
I'll be in the Exumas and farther south in the Raggeds for the better part of the next two months.

On the Exige front...long story, but I have got my name on one of the new Exige Sport Cup cars now. Expect June delivery. Can't wait!

·
Registered
310 Posts
008 said:
Have fun in the islands Chris. I'm gearing up for an Acklins/Crooked run next month.
I've never been south of Clarence Town. Acklins/Crooked is on my list. What are you going down in?

Sorry to hijack guys. Promise only a post or two...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just don't go splat-----

However I think I know what it's like to skydive as I once spit from high up somewhere, as I watched my saliva go splat on the ground

KCUL DOOG

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
BrokenR1 said:
Not sure if I'll make it out Sunday. I might do some more skydiving if the winds are down, trying to get my license. Going to Orlando for the day tomorrow.

What??? Are you trying to kill yourself? I guess that's better than getting beat by Transio / Steve. ......Jim......Dave.......etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Florida Chris said:
I've never been south of Clarence Town. Acklins/Crooked is on my list. What are you going down in?

Sorry to hijack guys. Promise only a post or two...
Actually we're going to work our way down in our Whitewater. 28 cc. Do you go for cruising or fishing and diving? Flying or going by boat?

·
Registered
310 Posts
008 said:
Actually we're going to work our way down in our Whitewater. 28 cc. Do you go for cruising or fishing and diving? Flying or going by boat?
Going in our 62' Pilothouse MY, Island Time. We fish & dive but mostly just chill. Hope to see you over there.

I'll sure miss track days in the Elise while I'm gone!

101 - 120 of 251 Posts