The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellow Lotus owners;

I'm in South Florida and would like to organize Lotus meet ups in our area, for support, share experiences and drive around. No membership, no commitments, no issues, no worries. Just Lotus enthusiasts getting together and driving around. If you are interested, respond with your information:

EDITED:

We are getting a good amount of interest and are moving forward with this. We have enough people interested to plan meets and drives, first one in the next couple of weeks. The current plan is to compiled a list that will be share ONLY with the people in it. Everyone in the list will have editing access so can add, delete or change your own personal information. I am new to this, open to suggestions. This group is open to everyone but the focus is Lotus enthusiasts. If you want to be included, in order to protect your privacy from spam, phishing, etc. DO NOT POST your information here, send me a private message with the following information if you haven't provided yet;

Lotus Talk Name

Name (first name only is ok)

Location - City

email address

Phone number

Vehicle - Year, Model and color

If you already posted your information here, I got it and no need to send it but we recommend to go back to the post and delete it for your own www security. If you already send me a text or a pm, I got it. Everyone that has send me the information will be getting an email with the current list. Eventually we probably end up with a Facebook page. Thank you all for the interest, support and we are looking forward to some fun meets. Happy motoring!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool! Glad to see somel interest. Looks like 4 in South Florida and 2 more a little farther. Please pm me your name, model, location, email and phone. This list will be shared ONLY with the people in this group. Open to suggestions for meets and drives too, and please pass the word to other Lotus owners.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Keep me posted. I’m in Naples. We have a done a few events at the local lotus dealership and they have all been a huge success.
please follow us on Facebook
Southwest Florida lotus owners club

thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep me posted. I’m in Naples. We have a done a few events at the local lotus dealership and they have all been a huge success.
please follow us on Facebook
Southwest Florida lotus owners club

thanks
Sounds good, my original idea was for South Florida but there is some interest from other areas. I'll be happy to comply a list to share with this group (just the people in the list). Once we get enough "quorum" we can start planning meets and small local events were everyone in the group is invited, but also maybe once or twice a year we can plan bigger events with a wider scope. I will check and follow your group in Facebook for sure. Thanks for reaching out.

Nelson

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Sounds good!!! Feel free to post some meets in there. Idk how many of my members will make the drive but it’s worth a shot !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds good, my original idea was for South Florida but there is some interest from other areas. I'll be happy to comply a list to share with this group (just the people in the list). Once we get enough "quorum" we can start planning meets and small local events were everyone in the group is invited, but also maybe once or twice a year we can plan bigger events with a wider scope. I will check and follow your group in Facebook for sure. Thanks for reaching out.

Nelson
Here is my info...
Chuck Wilkinson
2005 Elise Saffron Yellow
Daytona Beach
[email protected]

·
Such Administrating
6,856 Posts
You guys may want to limit personal info such as email and phone numbers. There are always bots skimming websites for info like that. Maybe OP can start a google sheets page and have everyone add their info there. If you want your personal info removed and can't edit it, just tag me and I'll do it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts