The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Newbie here thinking of getting an Elise...... Please let kmow wich service centers are good in South Floirda (Dealer and non-dealer if any). Thanks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Dealer I'd go with West Palm Beach. I took mine up there even when I lived in Miami after talking to the other two dealerships.

·
Registered
712 Posts
They seemed okay at West Palm, but they put my car back together incorrectly. So, I'm trying The Collection of Fort Lauderdale. They recently became a Lotus dealer. So far, Jason, the service manager, has been very helpful. I have high hopes for him, but he hasn't done any work on my car yet. So, I can't say for sure yet.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I had bad experiences at both Palm Beach and Collection. I actually had the best service at Prestige.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Purchased my lotus from prestige, and got my first service there. The balance were at the collection on Bird rd. Have to say that the collection has been very fair, even saw a bubble on the dash and replaced it under warrenty. I had a ipod jack that needed to be installed into my new stereo and they did that also for free.
No complaints so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts