The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Southern Ohio shop recommendations

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GatorMS_Service 
#1 ·
Jumping back into Lotus ownership, and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for performance shops in or around the Cincinnati area.

Thanks

#3 ·
Welcome (almost) back!! [emoji16] What are you thinking of picking up?

As far as shops I’m up in Columbus and Auto Assets does good work for a few of us elise/Exige owners. But that’s a hike and honestly probably better off if you’re going that far go to Gator like @Glamrock mentioned.

But we do have a small group of lotus owners from Cbus, Cincy and Dayton areas. We usually do a Hocking hills drive twice a year (spring and fall) but honestly idk any of the Cincy owners handles on here. [emoji17] If you happen to be on instagram/Facebook I can loop you into our group chat/group and I’m sure they could give some recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I would be happy to help you out with anything lotus! let me know if you need a PPI if you are looking for a car. A good inspection BEFORE you buy could save you thousands in repairs later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.