The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you for those that reached out when I posted the feeler thread. The club is officially up on Facebook and is continually growing. We have about 30 active members already with almost a dozen owners, which is not bad for our small section of Florida. (Naples, Estero, Marco island, Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Sarasota, Venice, etc.) I have attached the club logos as well as a few local Lotus car pictures. If anyone could contribute, I would appreciate your support and help moving forward.

Please follow us on Facebook!

Any questions or recommendations please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you

Joe

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE!!!!

Hey Guys,

Almost a year in we are finally starting to gain some traction. Nearly 20 Lotus owners in the club and becoming more active.. Some pictures from the last Naples Cars and Coffee.

Thank you for the support.

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wow, wish I lived closer.:crying:... I'm in Melbourne and normally travel as far as Orlando or Daytona. Maybe I can make it down on a long weekend! :smile2:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I applied to the group. I'm in Orlando, but I travel down to Ft Myers a few times a year, usually for a couple weeks at a time. I might be moving down there soon too.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, wish I lived closer.:crying:... I'm in Melbourne and normally travel as far as Orlando or Daytona. Maybe I can make it down on a long weekend! :smile2:

Sounds great... wait until later in season when the good shows come around and make it a weekend!!! I look forward to it!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I applied to the group. I'm in Orlando, but I travel down to Ft Myers a few times a year, usually for a couple weeks at a time. I might be moving down there soon too.

Thank you for joining! we hope to see you in the Ft myers area soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts