The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a small number of extra Saturday or Sunday Car Corral passes for the Pacific Northwest Historics.

Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts

I don't have the exact numbers yet, but if you're interested, let me know. This is BY FAR the best event of the year in the Seattle area, IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Andykeck,
I'm wondering if you have anymore of those tickets left and if so for what day. Thinking of taking the wife and my 4 yr.old and possibly 2 more.

Thanks

Sal

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Andykeck,
I'm wondering if you have anymore of those tickets left and if so for what day. Thinking of taking the wife and my 4 yr.old and possibly 2 more.

Thanks

Sal

Just to be clear, the tickets I have are for the Car Corral, meaning you'd have to be driving your Lotus. It sounds like you have too many people for that but maybe I'm just confused?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry about that. I guess I'm the one who's confused since I've never been to this event before. I guess you've got the tickets to participate in the car corral event. I was thinking about the tickets listed at the SOVREN site to watch the race and the car corral.:wallbang: Do you have details/itineraries for ELCC members who will be participating at the corral, I didn't see it at the ELCC site.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about that. I guess I'm the one who's confused since I've never been to this event before. I guess you've got the tickets to participate in the car corral event. I was thinking about the tickets listed at the SOVREN site to watch the race and the car corral.:wallbang: Do you have details/itineraries for ELCC members who will be participating at the corral, I didn't see it at the ELCC site.

Thanks again.
The way it works is that the Car Corral tickets get your car parked in the show area next to the paddock and are also good for admission. The SOVREN people sell those to the car clubs and we in turn sell them to members and other interested folks.

Regular admission tickets are always available at the gate. We don't buy many of those for fear we'll get stuck with them.

Normally, our big day is Saturday and only a few die-hards like me show up on Sunday. This year is strange, as we're almost evenly split between Saturday and Sunday attendance. It's disappointing as it makes our crowd look a little thin.

As far as the schedule goes, they ask the people parking in the Corral to arrive between 8:30 and 10:30.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Am I too late? I would like one for Saturday.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Tried to make it today but missed the ferry that would have gotten us there before 10:30. We will get an earlier start tomorrow. How was it today?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Lotus turnout was good. Think we had 2 S1s, 4 Fed Elises, an Elan, a couple Europas and a Caterham CSR. Unfortunately the weather was poor and it dumped rain after lunch. The rush back to the Corral to put tops up was somewhat amusing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts