The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specialty Car Craft is proud to announce that we will be hosting our 1st annual complimentary track day at Willow Springs for our loyal SCC customers.

Date to be announced shortly. Planning on getting a weekend date for greater attendance.

Please let us know which track is preferred: the big track or the small track known as “Streets of Willow”.

Track experience not required as there will be professional instructors. For the advanced, there will be a separate group.

Complimentary flatbed towing from Los Angeles to the race track. (Limited space available).

Please advise if you are interested as a head count is necessary.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Who would say no to that, lol! I'm not a customer though.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What is the criteria for Loyal Customer??? :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Depending on how things go at the track, I might wind up a very loyal customer... ;)

That said, count me in for this please, thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Steve, that is very generous of you...count me in! - you've done tons of work on my car... :)

I think SOW is a bit more technical for us....Big Willow is just a big cahunas track.

Let us know some dates...thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Count me in too. Definitely need some instruction!

Cheers,
Mark C

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Free is good...Streets...either direction

and...this is brilliant on many levels. Many of us need some work (including me, need some carbon painted and interior stuff)...and track dates often lead to more work :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
count me in

count me in too. I second Eddie. Streets of Willow is much better for our car.

Mark

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hi Steve, this is very generous of you and I remember you mentioned that you guys were thinking of doing something like this, the last time we met and also I'm very happy with the work you guys did on my car earlier this year. :clap:

Thanks, I would be interested,

Mike

Arctic Silver Elise

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Interested and I would vote Streets.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Visiting the shop............ getting some work done if needed may be a good start? :shrug:

T
I've visited the shop for an estimate... haven't gotten the work done - YET!

Does that count? :rolleyes:

Plan on getting the front plate block removed and the clam repainted plus an overall cut and polish. I'll probably do it while I'm away for the Belgium GP in August if my jar of nickels is full by then.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm there if it's enough time to request a weekend day off and I'm REALLY there if it's during the week.. preferrably a wed or thurs! :)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Having had both cars worked on at SCC, I think I should get in on this. And DEFINITELY Streets!

Thanks Steve!

:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts