The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to order an Elise with certain customizations from the factory? It's time to order the second Elise and I wanted to know if I would be able to spec it out with harnesses, perhaps a more beefy rollbar, etc. I think there were pictures a while ago, but I wasn't sure with which method it was ordered.

So far, I'm thinking:
- Hard top
- Sport Package
- Chrome Orange

I've decided to nix the Touring Package.

TIA!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
eko,
I'm missing something are you buying a second car or did you sell the first? I think your pretty much limited to what s available in the packages, however might be worth a call to LotusSport at the factory in UK, perhaps they'll take it from the assembly and do mods for you before shipping. Go to the Lotus UK website they've got the contact info there.
CHris

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first Elise is gone to its new owner. After having nightfall blue, I really started liking the chrome orange pictures (DAMN YOU FOLKS!!! :D) and then I started swaying to Saffron Yellow after seeing pics of Stan's car...ugh. I saw Maplecrest's CO demo in the sun once (when I dropped off my car for service and they drove me back to my friend's house so that I could grab the M3 and go home) but didn't look at it closely..damn. I went back a second time, but their demo was in their showroom which kinda looks like a home office from the 70s...nasty flourescent lighting really didn't flatter the orange.. Anyone in the NYC/NJ area have one that I might be able to have a looksee?

So, the first Elise is gone and the second one will be submitted pretty soon.

Thanks for the info, Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts