The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Pilotis when driving my Elise:) but I was catching my feet on the peddles and I could not put my foot on the clutch rest without turning my foot sideways and I was catching my foot on the back of the clutch peddle when I would try to move my foot to the clutch. My Pilotis are size 12. I went to the Puma store at South Coast Plaza (they are the only ones with 1/2 sizes in the lager sizes). I got a pair of 11 1/2 Puma Speed Cats and they are great, they feel great and the sole is about 1 inch more narrow than the Pilotis. I can now put my foot on the rest next to the clutch and I have plenty of room to bring my foot off the rest without catching the back of the clutch peddle:clap:

Also I parked the Elise at the front of the valet stand at South Coast Plaza and the guy said that it was getting a lot of attention and he also said that he would put the Elise up front every time:cool:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
LOL. Never seen more poseurs than I have at that valet station. 911 Turbos badged as GT2's! I was there on Friday and the Puma store got rid of the Toure shoe which was my little secret.

I think the Pilotis are more of a hybrid shoe which make them less than ideal if you have larger feet. Even unassuming stores are starting to carry driving shoes. I saw Born mocs at Johnston and Murphy, and trendy ones at Zara.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
If I wore 11 1/2 puma speed cats, I wouldn't neet a car! :huh:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Size 11 1/2 Puma Speed Cats:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts