The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like that day is best. Snow sucks.

Lotsa details to come - but same as last time (same meetup place, tweaked route) and of course, no deer!

Chime in if you're in!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. We'll find a place to meet up to caravan from Chicago area - probably the Oasis like last time and then meet up in New Glarus.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Not sure how far up the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive you might go but I know at one point that road (I think maybe where it ends) is just a couple miles from Road America. I bring that up because Laps Incorporated just last night added a track day for Saturday 5/11 at Road America. If you find yourself that far into Wisconsin, a stop at the track to check out the action might be a fun way to wrap up the day. That considered, I’m out for this drive but absolutely want to join you this summer (and after reading the debate I now understand the issue and will be happy to leave the S6 at home as to not ruin any photo opportunities! Really, I had no idea.)
Looking forward to playing with my Lotus friends this summer.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm in if I'm back from business travel. I probably wont even know til that weekend, since i'll be gone the week before. If everything goes according to plan though, then I'll be there.

I know this doesn't help, but I really wanted to post here so when I check my Autoguide app it will automagically show me what's going on in the thread. :coolnana:

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,444 Posts
Can I start a roster?

1. Pooter
2. Swinglo
3. Driftwood
4. Me!
5. Moto44
6. Afex
7. Evomind (maybe)