The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've wanted a lotus for a while now. Finally graduated and got a job so now I am looking at purchasing a used Elise next summer. On that note I figure it’s about time to ride in/test drive one.

So I'm looking for somebody willing to take me on a spirited drive to show me what the Lotus is all about first hand and then possible give me a stab at it or at least test fit the drivers seat. :D You can decide when you meet me.

I'm really just want to know for sure if this is the car for me.

I'm in the Naperville, IL. Sorry not a chick. But on the plus side I have never worried whether or not I would fit in a Lotus. :shrug:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'd recommend going over to Fox Valley Motorcars. They have a great staff and an 06' sitting on the lot that might interest you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I'll check it out later this week. Really want to wait till next summer for a purchase.

Just did the whole moving, graduation and marrige things and wanted to verify that the finances are where I expect them to be. Living, utilities and whatnot all are different after school. Also one tends to spend more money when they actually have it.

Plus my wife just had a fit about yellow cars a few days ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts