The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Randy,
Am I dense or is it possible to put up a page for the sponsors banners, that way I can go to that page to click on the sponsor I need instead of cycling til it comes up. Still keep them as they presently are too.
Chris

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Yes you are not dense.

Or something like that. It is on my list of things to do, and moved up a little very recently.

Damn... it would only take a few minutes too. I could have done it instead of typing out this long reply. But then, typing replies is easier and I already started. But I could stop and do it. Yes, maybe after I eat something. Been one of those days. So busy I have not eaten since yesterday. Oh, wait... I am going off on a tangent. Maybe a little lightheaded from not eating in 24 hours. Probably not good for me. I should be taking better care of myself, drinking water, using sunscreen. I have this V-shaped suntan/burn on my neck/chest that looks very dorky. When am I going to be able to go bodysurfing this year? Water is warm enough now. Hate to hit the beach with this v-shaped tan. I still need to get a hat before the Elise gets here or I will just be in the sun more. I wish I did not look like a moron when I wear hats. Where is my car? Oh... the word is, it went into production yesterday. What were we talking about?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI Randy,
Congrats on the car starting the build. Any idea how much time it takes from the start of the line to the end for a car?

A week maybe?
Chris

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I was told two weeks to finish the car. Maybe it will ship out on the 26th. Then about 5 weeks to get here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts