The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I should probably know this already but i dont:wallbang:

So when buying my exige S I was perfectly fine with just making sure it atleast had the touring package. Im not a track fanatic and just like the car because I do!

I ended up getting an 07 with a bunch of goodies such as touring pkg, limitid slip, trac control, star shield, and a stage 2 exhaust.

And then when reading the window sticker or whatever its called with all the cars options and info I noticed it had the SPORT OPTION or sport pkg something like that.

I Pretty much bought the car over the phone from a lotus dealer in L.A. And didnt see the car until i came to pick it up.

So I was pleasantly surpised it had the A048 tires and not the AD07 tires.

So what does the track pack come with that the sport options dont include? other than the adjustable suspension ofcourse.

oh and so is the suspension of my car any different from a lotus that does not have the sport option?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
This is in the exige forum, but I assume this is for an elise? There is no sport package on an exige

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
This is in the exige forum, but I assume this is for an elise? There is no sport package on an exige
Well, he does specifically say, "Exige S," but then again, there has never been a new Exige - "S" or not - offered by the factory with ad07's, so... :shrug:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Oops missed that, but still... no sport package, no ad07s for Exiges (upgraded to elise sport package in the base exige)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope Im talking about the Exige S. I have the window sticker or whatever to the car listing everything.

It had me confused too.

I can take a pic of the paper with all the info.

I was thinking maybe the sport option was y my car came with the A048 tires and not the standard ones which I believe are the AD07.

And just to clarify the car was new at time of purchase

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Oh i didnt know this, the base exige comes with A048 tires?
Yes, as I said above, no Exige, neither "N/A" or "S" was ever equipped from the factory with ad07's.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Not sure on the ExigeS, but track pack on my 06 Exige would have added the following:

Harness Bar
Adjustable Sway Bars
Adjustable Shocks

All Exiges (afaik) come with everything the lss elises do. A base Exige is a full sport pack elise including lss wheels and a048's.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Not sure on the ExigeS, but track pack on my 06 Exige would have added the following:

Harness Bar
Adjustable Sway Bars
Adjustable Shocks

All Exiges (afaik) come with everything the lss elises do. A base Exige is a full sport pack elise including lss wheels and a048's.
and rear track brace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts