The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I know Ive already ordered my "sport pack" car.....as have some of you here. They're only doing 300 cars....so who gets what? Is it determined based on who orders first, or who's first on the lists?

I figure I'll be ok since I ordered pretty early, and Im fairly low in the list.

Any ideas?

I guess I could call Chris and ask but I think he's busy at the moment.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I'm hoping that an early spot on a list will help me to get the LSS package as I'll be ordering it for sure...

I have no clue how they'll do it obviously, but please let us know if you find anything out that doesn't get posted here :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
If anyone is in the MD/VA area is getting the LSS make sure you let me know when you finally get the car! :) I am dying to find out how it turns out, since I will also have to decide if I want it on mine or not. (Though I have ~ a year before I have to finalize my decision)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I ordered the Sport suspension, although I am in Atlanta now I just moved here from Houston where I have order in. I wasn't aware of the limited number of Sport builds available.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Hmmm....my dealer said mid-January before I can "order" anything, including color. Is my dealer running behind on all of this? Concerned....

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Surferjet,

I think some dealers are taking advantage of rumor and speculation. I was told by the powers that be that the information the dealers require in order to place firm orders will only become available sometim in mid to late Janurary.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
wallabyguy said:
Surferjet,

I think some dealers are taking advantage of rumor and speculation. I was told by the powers that be that the information the dealers require in order to place firm orders will only become available sometim in mid to late Janurary.
My dealers e-mail today said "the first 10 orders are being sent in this month", without specifics. So it sounds like you're right Wallabyguy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
scot,

I am planning on getting the LSS, assuming there are some left by the time my order is filled. I expect a late summer delivery (but I would love to see it sooner!) I will bring it to DC area autocrosses as soon as I get it.

Steve

·
Registered
591 Posts
The information I have seen says that options would not be limited at this time. Of course, they have been given instructions to order only there first 10 cars. So with 38(?) dealers that does not mean there will be more than 300 made, they may all just be in the first lot.

Greg

·
Registered
28 Posts
The sales manager at Overseas Motors in Dallas talked to "Lotus USA" and was told that there would be no limitation on the number of LSS options available. I hope he's right.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Unless something has changed in the past week, The sales person at Overseas is wrong. 300 is the number and the number shall be 300. No more, no less. Though shall not count to the number 301 noir shall thee count to the number 299, unless then proceeding to the number 300. 300 shall be the number to count to. And oh what a fine number it is..................... (sorry Monty Python moment)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Bridgekeeper: But what is your favorite color???

Galahad: red - no wait- chrome orange - aaaah.........................

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
What is the air weight velocity of an unlaiden Elise?

Would that be an American or European Elise?

I don't know that............

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts