The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, what will be the efects of installing Larini sports cat without tuning? Anyone has experience to share? Sorry post wrongly..

·
Registered
548 Posts
he's from singapore.... lol

No gain/loss of power and/or make the car run in leaner/richer condition.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I run my car on 100LL fuel so having a cat would destroy it in short order. That was the reason I removed mine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think there may be a lack of local tuning expertise in Singapore... Can call the "local Sector 111 dealer" if you want some good contacts.

I wouldn't spend the money unless I have cash and time to burn and am already driving at the car's limit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think there may be a lack of local tuning expertise in Singapore... Can call the "local Sector 111 dealer" if you want some good contacts.

I wouldn't spend the money unless I have cash and time to burn and am already driving at the car's limit.
:clap: you maximise the limit. PM me your contact, maybe we can hang out sometime bro.

·
Registered
27 Posts
:clap: you maximise the limit. PM me your contact, maybe we can hang out sometime bro.
No. I am far from even smelling this car's limit! For some reason I've been taking very good care of my baby. It only takes me 5 mins to drive to work and the engine has not even warmed up then.

I meant that i think that there's no point tuning with only a sports cat unless you have maxed the limit and need more power. Might as well wait till u get more stuff first (like headers too). Anyway I can't seem to PM but am available on the local Facebook.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No. I am far from even smelling this car's limit! For some reason I've been taking very good care of my baby. It only takes me 5 mins to drive to work and the engine has not even warmed up then.

I meant that i think that there's no point tuning with only a sports cat unless you have maxed the limit and need more power. Might as well wait till u get more stuff first (like headers too). Anyway I can't seem to PM but am available on the local Facebook.
Cool, i share your sentiments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts