The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Sounds like most of us should be pretty happy with the exhaust note. :D . A little later he talks about the ride of the LSS.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Cool. One less thing to think about.

It somes with a sport exhaust. Live with it for a while. See what I think.

Now.... how light is it? How much does it weigh?

Keep in mind, my last race car's exhaust was very light. A clothes dryer flex hose. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
dp on Roadfly:

and besides you could always make a luxury suspension option available. i think it's posers who should pay extra, not enthusiasts ;)

That's the best thing I've heard in a while. It takes a lot more money to develop a suspension that is supple and refined but still deliver performance. Take a set of springs and give me some adjustable dampers and I will figure it out myself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
LSS is ride height adjustable only. If you want the full 3 way adjustable Racing Dynamics setup for the elise then I hope your other half will be happy to eat bread for a year or two :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
dp on Roadfly:
and besides you could always make a luxury suspension option available. i think it's posers who should pay extra, not enthusiasts
Hey, that's my line!

I find myself agreeing with Dan more often than not these days. Spooky. I still say that the '01 Miata is just as fast as the '99, though :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
moose said:
I hope your other half will be happy to eat bread for a year or two :D
What other half, that seat and harness will save at least 45lbs:D

Or if I was married: "I was gonna put her on a diet anyway, she's costing me 6 tenths a lap"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts