The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what every one does for some weeknight weekend sports?

I'd love to get into a softball, kickball, football league, but I haven't had much luck finding a good one as the websites are usually vague, require you to bring your own team, or seem to be quite a drive.

I'm really just want to get out and be active and love team sports. Hell I'd do rowing or rugby if I knew how. Any sport like or physical activities that you know of that is going on currently or will be going on would be great help!

I know there is a Venice sports thing, but their website is almost impossible to understand.

The other big issue is that my schedule doesn't allow me to play this 6-7 PM games during the week. Aren't there any later night games?

Just wanted to see what the Lotus community did.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I have the same problem. I used to play lots of soccer, but haven't been able to since moving to LA. I'm lucky to get out of work by 7pm most nights so I've resorted to running since I can do that whenever I have time.

Venice used to have a beach volleyball league on the weekends. Haven't seen much about it lately, but then again, I haven't really been looking.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same problem. I used to play lots of soccer, but haven't been able to since moving to LA. I'm lucky to get out of work by 7pm most nights so I've resorted to running since I can do that whenever I have time.

Venice used to have a beach volleyball league on the weekends. Haven't seen much about it lately, but then again, I haven't really been looking.
I hear ya. I've resorted to riding my bike, but really that is just not the same.

Hopefully we'll here some more ideas on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts