The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost certain this is what I saw, a white v6 Exige driving EB on Queen Elizabeth Way (or something like that) about 30 miles east of Niagara Falls about 1230pm today. It was going EB as I was going WB and it was on the other side of a cement wall. I am nearly positive that is what it was tho, I saw that black mouth and grill in front of the windshield with no center part running up it. I know these are available in track form only, seems tho that you may be able to buy one in Canadian trim and then transfer it to the US? Sorry I do not have pictures as I was driving but I was really excited when I saw it!

·
Illegal Alien
5,285 Posts
Won't be able to get it transferred; at least legally and safe from impound. Didnt think the V6's had made it into public hands yet?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Don't they have manufacturer plates for testing pre-production vehicles, or something like that? Maybe somebody accidentally took one home for the weekend.

·
Registered
736 Posts
You can get one for across the pond and into Canada or the States, just cant register it. If in fact it is one, there's no way it's street legal on N.American soil. Anything outside of Europe it has to be off-road. So basically it's a $100K track car over here.

·
Illegal Alien
5,285 Posts
You can get one for across the pond and into Canada or the States, just cant register it. If in fact it is one, there's no way it's street legal on N.American soil. Anything outside of Europe it has to be off-road. So basically it's a $100K track car over here.
I agree I can purchase as a track car now. While I have truly considered it, not a good time but at 100k it is not a bad deal for an outfitted car. Why
Porsche wants 583k for a GT3 RSR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts