The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looked to be a early-60s Ferrari 250 GT, black. To me, it looked exactly like this:

The car was heading west in Tewksbury on Rt. 133, turning onto 495N. I have never seen a car like that driving around in MA before. Pretty spiffy!

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Nice! :up:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
That's better than sighting the first robin of spring! :up: I have occasionally seen classic Ferraris like those (rarely) at Automezzi (the big Italian car gathering every June in Denver). Seeing and hearing one on the street is so cool!

Tom

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Every year I go to one of the Ferrari Clienti and FXX programme trackdays. I've never been such a big classic car guy, but it is always amazing see people rag out their cars on the track like they were meant to, despite the sometimes 15 million dollar auction price they paid for these gems. I can't believe I've ever had a need to say this phrase, but it truly is poetry in motion. Smelly, ear-piercing red poetry.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
wow, thanks for posting all those pics, must have taken a while. That 308 is nice, cool cars for the price! The 250 GTO would be my favorite though!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It looked to be a early-60s Ferrari 250 GT, black. To me, it looked exactly like this:

The car was heading west in Tewksbury on Rt. 133, turning onto 495N. I have never seen a car like that driving around in MA before. Pretty spiffy!

The 2+2 versions can actually be had for as little as 50's.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
"The 2+2 versions can actually be had for as little as 50's."

Really? ever since I missed a really nice 250GTE for 40k about four years ago they all seem to be 60+.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts