The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a dark blue (nightfall blue?) Elise today on Chinquapin road in Annapolis - Anyone on here? I was in my red S2000.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Could of been me. I travel that vicinty on a daily basis... However mine is Magnetic Blue...

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was the darker blue (Nightfall) - this was about 1 hour ago.

I'd love to come by and check out your Elise in person sometime if you are local. I'm shopping for either an Elise or an Exige :)

Regards,
B

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I think it was the darker blue (Nightfall) - this was about 1 hour ago.

I'd love to come by and check out your Elise in person sometime if you are local. I'm shopping for either an Elise or an Exige :)

Regards,
B
you have a PM

Dave

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Hello Dave and Dan :wave:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Nothing much, i thought it was the new cool thing to say "Hi [name of person] :wa ve:" :p

yo, no one wants to buy my bmw. well, correction...everyone wants to buy it but no one can afford it :(

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hello Dave, Dan, Safety Pup & Serpent! :wave:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nothing much, i thought it was the new cool thing to say "Hi [name of person] :wa ve:" :p

yo, no one wants to buy my bmw. well, correction...everyone wants to buy it but no one can afford it :(

Dan takes BMW's as trades. ;)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
hey Scrumpot :wave:

Dan takes BMW's as trades. ;)
this is true, well i have a couple of people coming by to look at the car this week. If none of them work i think i'm going to go trade it.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
For what?
for a exige S or a viper (yes i know two very different cars...but i got a nice long ride in a viper..and :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang: i like the car).

80% exige S...20% viper

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thats right! When are you coming in? -poke-

As soon as you PDA (is that the correct term?) - ship your '08 Club Racer to Oregon, so I won't "see myself" anywhere on the streets around here! :p

Double -poke- -poke- to you! ;)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
How much are the CO 260s are going for??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts