The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted an Audi R8 three days ago heading south on Rt3 in MA near the NH border. All blacked out. It looked great. You don't see many of those on the road. :up:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I have seen one twice in my smallish town, and looked it up online. Found out the guy lives down the street from me. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I spotted one and only one. It was at La La's on Melrose (GREAT restaurant, by the way!)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I spotted one in my neighbor's garage. Sadly I haven't seen him or the car in about 2 weeks, so no chance to go drool yet.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Reeaaally? I'd be lying if I said daily, but it sure feels like it. Definitely a few a week.

Saturday I saw two:

Although to be fair, I still haven't seen any with the optional carbonfibre side panel.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
saw 1 here in upstate ny a couple times. Figured out where that one was located cruising the back roads. you should see the house.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
This reminds me of an incident that I was a part of after Formula Drift in Englishtown, NJ a few weeks ago. After the event, I was driving home with my gf in my Exige and behind me was an R8. He followed me for a few miles. We were in bumper to bumper traffic and out of nowhere a camry (I think it was a camry...I don't even remember) flew past the R8 and ended up in a ditch right next to my car.

Everyone at the light got out of their cars to check if the camry driver was ok. Out of the R8 came Tyson Beckford. At first I didn't recognize him; I knew he was famous, but I confused him with Tyrese from 2Fast 2Furious. We started talking...we took some pics. I asked him if we can trade cars, but he said "only if your gf comes with it".

·
Registered
143 Posts
Saw one the other day too about 2 blocks away from my house driving to O'hare...all black and beautiful...I would have to get the blade a different color not because it looks good but because you can LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts