The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw it at 2:20 pm coming off US60 eastbound at Greenfield.

Just wondered if it was anyone on here. Beautiful color....absolutely gorgeous Elise! Wondered what year it was.....couldn't tell for sure but looked like the front end *might* be a 2011?

Have only seen 2 yellow, an orange, a blue and a red Elise in the Phx area so far, so was excited to see another (in addition to my white SC).

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
That would have been me 8 years ago. Same color, car, and location. :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Can you chase him down and ask if he's willing to sell? :p

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you chase him down and ask if he's willing to sell? :p
Perhaps a dumb question, but is your 2011 a 1.6L or 1.8L? I prefer your body style and would like to eventually pick up a 2011 in addition to our 2008 but I really want the 1.8L for the modification potential.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
959 Posts
1.8. The 1.6s were never imported to the US. If I locate a replacement 2011 that isn't BRG, my BRG will be for sale.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
yup - 2005 only...like mine.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1.8. The 1.6s were never imported to the US. If I locate a replacement 2011 that isn't BRG, my BRG will be for sale.
I had a feeling that might be the case. Good to know. Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bordeaux color was only for 2005 model year I believe
Aww....did not know that. Thanks for the info. This one looked really clean and I didn't get a close enough look to see if the headlights were the new ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts