The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple of Elise's lately in Central Brevard. Saw a girl driving a purple elise on Merritt Island and saw a yellow exige driving down the Beach Line on towards Cocoa Beach. Anyone here know who this may be?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Rob,
I have seen the purple car as well, but I do not know the owner. I live in Palm Bay and have a yellow elise. You autox or track the car? There is an autox this weekend in Palm Bay.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob,
I have seen the purple car as well, but I do not know the owner. I live in Palm Bay and have a yellow elise. You autox or track the car? There is an autox this weekend in Palm Bay.

Hi there! I think that was your car I saw if you happen to travel on 528 often. No, I don't Autox the Elise. I've done a couple Autox's up in Ocala in my now sold MINI Cooper S. Maybe sometime we can meet up sometime. I've been wanting to get together with some other Lotus owners sometime just to shoot the BS and maybe go out for a drive. I used to do that with the MINIs of Brevard group when I had my MINI. Have fun and happy motoring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts