Discussion Starter #1
Chrome Orange Elise at Sebring

If this is you - the other one is me. :D

:wave:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Elise in Apopka FL

On my way home today I saw a Saffron Yellow Elise on State Road 436 In Apopka FL. Was it any one here?:shrug:

·
Registered
55 Posts
[FL] Elise sightings

In another car club I'm involved in, there's a sticky thread that's for local sightings. That way if you see another Elise, you can post it up and see who it belonged to.

I thought of this when my fiance and I were walking along Park Ave in Winter Park and saw a Magnetic Blue Elise parked in front of the Pottery Barn. Owner, are you on here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a great thread, but it doesn't make sense to have a "spotting" thread with cars from Florida, NY, California.... thought it would make more sense in my local Region. Thanks for the guidance.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I agree - other forums (ie Fchat) have multiple spotted threads, in each regional section. Makes it much nicer, but oh well. Same goes for meets/events, they are posted by region.

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
Who's was in that red Elise-Boca Raton. Florida

Driving my yellow Elise east on Camino Real in Boca Raton this afternoon a red Elise past me going in the opposite direction.....we waved. Maybe you are on this site and want to say hello.

·
Registered
241 Posts
TheViper said:
Driving my yellow Elise east on Camino Real in Boca Raton this afternoon a red Elise past me going in the opposite direction.....we waved. Maybe you are on this site and want to say hello.
Hey, how's it going? Wasn't me, but last Sat. morning I did see a B.R.green, and a C. Orange one in the same morning on Atlantic ave. while I was in my rented Storm Ti. ! It was crazy! I never see these, and then BAM! Two (plus mine) in one morning. . .I love it! Hope to you around man!

Anthony

·
Registered
241 Posts
TheViper said:
Hey, maybe a few of us local guys could meet at the Blue Anchor pub in Delray for a beer.....parking is easy in their ajoining lot...any takers?
When I get my Elise, I will take any opportunity to meet with fellow Lotus owners. We are a unique bunch. If we had to explain it to anyone, they would not understand. . . . Hey! I think I just revised my quote!! Harley Davidson uses it too. . . .

1 - 20 of 271 Posts