The Lotus Cars Community banner

201 - 220 of 271 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Today a later Esprit in Solar Yellow on I295 North heading to Orange Park. I was on I295 South to Jacksonville in my 06 PB Elise.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Calypso Red 90's Esprit on 3rd street in Jacksonville Beach going south as I was heading North. It looked like a nice example of an Esprit.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Today at Concours D'Elegance Amelia Island.

Calypso Red Esprit.
Orange Elise with black Stripes.
A BRG 7 not sure if it was a Caterham or what.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Went driving with my buddy after work here in the Orlando/ Windermere area and on my way back home on Reams Road I spotted a RED ELISE on a corner not sure he notice me in my darknesss.

Once I reached the stop light at Reames and 535 (Winter Garden Vineland), yet another Lotus, this time a black Lotus Esprit (I believe). He noticed me gave the horn a tap and a classic peace sign!

Two sightings in a single day and I am not at a show! :crazyeyes

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Red Elise on St Augustine Bridge of Lions Saturday afternoon around 4 or 5 PM and then possibly the same car about an hour later go by narrow street crossing St George St by restaurant section.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just saw this Lotus at Aston Martin/Lotus Orlando that was graphite gray with a Difflow diffuser and blue exhaust tips. I'd like to connect with other local owners that are into modding. I live in Downtown Orlando

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Red Elise near the Regency Mall in Jacksonville at around noon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Black Elise in Weston, Fl (isles of Weston subdivision) at 1230pm ish.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
Yellow Esprit

Saw a yellow Esprit being loaded onto a flat-bed today a few miles from the Orlando airport.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Saw a yellow Elise on I295 today round 5ish. I was in my Polar Blue Elise.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I also spotted an Evora but in Jax Beach. It was dark outside and the car was also a dark color.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
black 06+ elise on the Gandy this afternoon checking the Top Gear fizzle...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Saw what I believe was an orange Exige in Brandon, FL on highway 60 this morning. Would like to connect if you're a local.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Orange Evora on 17 south bound on the west side of Jacksonville at 7-730 this morning.

201 - 220 of 271 Posts