The Lotus Cars Community banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
dark gray or black elise, hard top, sport wheels, non-LED taillights in the parking garage next to the tampa bay times forum last night

·
Registered
32 Posts
red elise

I don't know who has the red elise but I do have a red 2011 exige and also live in Gainesville. I have seen the red elise parked under my friends building. I wonder if you live in the same place? pm me if you ever want to get a beer and talk lotus. Just got my car and am still learning a lot about it.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I don't know who has the red elise but I do have a red 2011 exige and also live in Gainesville. I have seen the red elise parked under my friends building. I wonder if you live in the same place? pm me if you ever want to get a beer and talk lotus. Just got my car and am still learning a lot about it.
cool!

I'm going to the Tioga car show in a few weeks, meet me there....most likely ill be showing my red Porsche 996. ( I had an Elise for a while back in California)

I'd love to start up a more regular cars and coffee type event for the local sports car crowd if there's enough interest.

Link to the car show: http://www.tiogacarshow.com/

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great choice of cars I have a 2003 996 c4s as well. Since driving the lotus the last few weeks (I can't believe I'm going to say this) the porsche has started to feel numb. I guess its proof that owning a lotus and getting used to no power steering will ruin you.

I have a friend with a red viper. I'll be heading to the car show with him. Look for us, we will most likely park together when we arrive.

Looking forward to it. :UK:

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Great choice of cars I have a 2003 996 c4s as well. Since driving the lotus the last few weeks (I can't believe I'm going to say this) the porsche has started to feel numb. I guess its proof that owning a lotus and getting used to no power steering will ruin you.

I have a friend with a red viper. I'll be heading to the car show with him. Look for us, we will most likely park together when we arrive.

Looking forward to it. :UK:
looking forward to it as well! :coolnana:

I miss the steering feel and nimbleness of the Elise, but I'm a Porsche nerd....four 911s and I just can't stop :wallbang:

·
Registered
20 Posts
My wife spotted an orange elise in Plantation near lauderdale lakes. She did a double take as I was out of town. I'm a new owner, So of you have the other orange elise in the Dade county are please pm me, would love to meet you! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
Spotted a saffron yellow Elise at Bern's Steak House in Tampa tonight. Took our family and exchange student out to dinner and upon our departure I noticed it parked behind the valet booth.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
Spotted in Sarasota on Friday 28th.
Michael
Michael,

I believe that is Niki79 (Nicholas's) car. I see him when I'm running about downtown more than any other owner I know of here in Sarasota. I'd say he's in second place next to me for actually driving his car. I just saw him the other week at 41 and Fruitville Rd when he honked at me before turning off behind me onto Fruitville.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Saw a nice 08s/c think his name is devon. Not sure. We have to hook up alot of friends down here. Tommy ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1370995701.300266.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Spotted a saffron yellow Elise at Bern's Steak House in Tampa tonight. Took our family and exchange student out to dinner and upon our departure I noticed it parked behind the valet booth.

That was me, I was there with my gf celebrating our anniversary! I wouldn't let them drive the car though, tipped them to park it myself haha.

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Silver or dark color evora with a stripe, yellow wheels and mirror caps on hillsborough this past week at the race track rd intersection. I was in the orange elise at the front of the light. You on here?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Last week I saw a Black Evora on Robinson and Fern Creek area of Downtown Orlando. I passed by in my Red Evora. This guy is new to town. I'd like to catch up.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sunday July 14- you were in an orange Elise/Exige west bound on SR 54 in Pasco County in the vicinity of the Suncoast Pkwy. I was east bound in a red 83 Esprit

221 - 240 of 271 Posts