The Lotus Cars Community banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
A Magnetic or Nightfall Blue Elise flew past me on Professional Pkwy West in Lakewood Ranch around 10:30am. Have seen it previously at Southpoint Lotus dealership* last month I believe. New owner perhaps?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just saw this Lotus at Aston Martin/Lotus Orlando that was graphite gray with a Difflow diffuser and blue exhaust tips. I'd like to connect with other local owners that are into modding. I live in Downtown Orlando
Just got my KG w/ black stripes from that dealer earlier this week. Car was only there 1 day, but now its home over here in Melbourne. Used to 3 elise's around here regularly but haven't seen them in months.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just got my KG w/ black stripes from that dealer earlier this week. Car was only there 1 day, but now its home over here in Melbourne. Used to 3 elise's around here regularly but haven't seen them in months.
KG? Whats that?

I lived in your area for 22 years, my parents are still out that way.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's me Joe, I live in Bloomingdale. I just saw you the other day when it was super foggy.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Just spotted a White Evora with a red stripe on Tampa Road at 1:30pm est. 3/7/14 Anyone know who it is?

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
TampaLotus, did the chrome orange Exige have lots of Carbon Fiber? Check out L.O.T. "Lotus owners of Tampa"!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Spotted a Grey Elise (Florida Tag) in GA. I was driving down from TN in my DD (suby) to go to the Petit Le Mans in ATL. I was super excited to see it. Most interesting thing I saw in four and a half hours. I obviously gawked and gave a thumbs up! Loved seeing it in my mirror, made me wish I'd have drove mine instead.

Plate was "Nimble"

·
Registered
9 Posts
niclipse. Its most likely that black Evora you saw was mine but I'm not new to town, picked it up in early 2012. If you are who I think you are, then you're an IT guy at The Metropolitan.

·
Registered
390 Posts
niclipse. Its most likely that black Evora you saw was mine but I'm not new to town, picked it up in early 2012. If you are who I think you are, then you're an IT guy at The Metropolitan.

That fits the description. I moved out of Downtown Orlando and live on South Beach since late September, though.

Here's the thread that shows some of the exterior mods I did before I skipped town. A video link in on page one.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f170/new-color-scheme-me-pics-inside-246897/index2.html

--Nick

241 - 260 of 271 Posts