The Lotus Cars Community banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just spotted a burgundy Evora in Tampa near willow. It had tint, dark wheels and sounded like an aftermarket exhaust. Who it be?!?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Saw a red Evora with black roof pulling into the CSX headquarters in Jax at 1pm on Tuesday 9/1. I was also headed there but in the daily.

·
Registered
241 Posts
White Evora S at the Seagate Hotel in Delray last night with FL plates.....????

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where are the Lotus clubs?? I own a 2014 Lotus Evora S Velvet red Metallic, with Executive Cognac interior, 6 spd, only three 2014, this color combination in USA. Lets all get together. [email protected] for contact. I live 60 miles North of Tampa, Fl.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Where are the Lotus clubs?? I own a 2014 Lotus Evora S Velvet red Metallic, with Executive Cognac interior, 6 spd, only three 2014, this color combination in USA. Lets all get together. [email protected] for contact. I live 60 miles North of Tampa, Fl.

Hi! We have an active lotus club in Tampa, appropriately called Lotus Owners of Tampa. We also host the exotic brunch every second Sunday of the month in Brandon. Check out our Facebook page!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Formula 1-
I talked with Brad a a local car get together in Weeki Wachee on 10/27 & told him about LOT, the brunch, and our facebook page. He said he doesn't do facebook

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw a clean orange Exige on Saturday parked at Costco in Brandon. Hopefully you were just stopping for lunch, not the jumbo bulk container of paper towels. :)

261 - 271 of 271 Posts