The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
[FL] GTG (VW Event) -- Phantom Black Exige S

I was at the South Florida Get-Together event today with some friends, and saw a Phantom Black Exige S. Was it someone here? So hot. I want it. :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
yeah Ive seen a yellow one around the past couple weeks. Anybody see me driving around...storm titanium, Im in Boca Raton.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
CO in South Beach!

Spotted on Saturday parked on a side street somewhere up by 18th or 20th (possibly further north) CO Elise with black pack and the BWR rock guards on the skirts....who is it? i think it was parked outside your house based on the location....We were at the Shelborne Hotel! The ONLY Lotus I've seen down here!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Spotted on Saturday parked on a side street somewhere up by 18th or 20th (possibly further north) CO Elise with black pack and the BWR rock guards on the skirts....who is it? i think it was parked outside your house based on the location....We were at the Shelborne Hotel! The ONLY Lotus I've seen down here!
That's wild, I was just in South Beach Sunday and spotted a CO turning on A1A, last 2 plate digits were 22. Got back from a cruise and was killing time over on Ocean Dr. Can't believe how many Lambos I saw in just a few hours.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I saw an orange in South Beach on Sunday, but it had a black stripe and big black wing. Was loud. Funny we were all in south beach. WMC? :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I saw an orange in South Beach on Sunday, but it had a black stripe and big black wing. Was loud. Funny we were all in south beach. WMC? :)
Had to be the same, and yes, it was LOUD as hell. :evil: Had rear panel exhaust exit, single stripe.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Spotted - Wellington, FL

Red Esprit V8 in the LA Fitness Parking lot about 4:30pm today, Friday April 4th.

Side note: also spotted a yellow F430 in the Publix parking lot on Wellington Trace around noon.

·
Registered
958 Posts
[FL] Silver Esprit

Anyone in the area own a silver Esprit? Saw it parked at the softball fields tonight at Drew/McMullen Booth.

Q

·
0 Posts
Spotted! - Club Racer- Orlando, FL

Saw a 240 Club Racer today (5/31) around 1:30ish or so at Oak Ridge and John Young?

Who was it?

Q

·
Registered
12 Posts
Red Exige - Oviedo Florida LA Fitness

My first time ever seeing a Lotus in person unfortunately.

I was in a situation where I couldn't quite stop and take pictures like I wanted to, but I went to a restaurant near by, ate, then drove back about 10 minutes later to see if it was still there. It wasn't. :(

Anyways, Red Exige, looked 2007, couldn't really tell, in Ovideo Florida at a LA Fitness Center

We had just been inside the fitness center and thought maybe it belonged to a manager who worked there that we saw and talked to on our way in.

81 - 100 of 271 Posts