The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aw. Yeah, I'm surprised I've never seen one in the Orlando area considering I've been looking out for them for over 2 years now. I live in Orlando, was just visiting Oviedo for a day. Was also surprised my first sighting would be an Exige rather than an Elise.

A buddy of mine told me he's seen a yellow or black (I can't remember what color he said) Elise going down Conway road almost every morning around 7:00am. But I assumed he was lying to tease me. :shrug:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yellow Elise at Muvico in Boca, FL

She looked very nice. I pulled up next to it in mine for a couple minutes and got some funny looks

·
Registered
294 Posts
I dont think so I made sure to check, just normal plates. looked quite new, the wheels were those of newer models I believe

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've seen it too! At University Commons mall, and all over Palmetto Park road. I've seen it turn in and out of 12th Ave. . . . black top. The Viper's is a Saffron yellow. Nice Elise.
yeah I think its at least an 06 judging by the rims

·
Registered
294 Posts
By the way, we will be having our monthly meet on the 20th at 1:00pm at The Blue Anchor in Delray.
I gotta go to one, but I'll be honest Im a kid (22) and know nothing about cars haha. I'll enjoy the fish and chips and listen

·
Registered
241 Posts
yeah I think its at least an 06 judging by the rims
LED tailights too. . . Viper's Elise is superclean. I would not hesitate to buy it if he was selling, and I had the cash ready. . .I could have sworn the mystery Elise was darker solar yellow. Anyways, my wife works at the hospital, and sees it in the Doctor's parking alot. . . Is he in this Forum?

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
I am going to make it this time as long as there are no honeydo's outstanding. Look forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
No he is not. Thanks for the compliment Anthony :)
LED tailights too. . . Viper's Elise is superclean. I would not hesitate to buy it if he was selling, and I had the cash ready. . .I could have sworn the mystery Elise was darker solar yellow. Anyways, my wife works at the hospital, and sees it in the Doctor's parking alot. . . Is he in this Forum?

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Yes, very nice guy we did the toy rally and supercar weekend together. I have to call him see if he is going to come.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I will try to make it to the Lunch next Sunday, but I have to drop off someone at the airport, so as long as the flight leaves on time, I should be able to make it.

PS. I just started working in Boca, but havent taken my car to work yet, since I have to park in a shopping center parking lot and all the senile 90 year olds from Century Village who cant see or hear shop in the area. They are always running into carts, other cars and people in the parking lot.

101 - 120 of 271 Posts