The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 160 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
White Elise is Orlando

I passed this white elise in the baldwin park area. Anyone here?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Could've been me, although I have an Exige. I'm in the area visiting from Michigan.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Spotted - Orange Elise on Tanner Rd in Orlando

Ok, who was it? I thought I had the only CO on this side of town...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Hey Mike - It could have been our most recent Transplant, I think his screen name is something like "Itsthamonsta" or something like that - Really cool guy in a beautiful CO Elise. Keep an eye out for him!
Nick

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey Nick - thought it might be him, but he is on the west side, but could have been - you going to cars and coffee this weekend? I think it is on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I am not sure just yet - depends on how much work I can get done tomorrow :) I might drop by the track on Sunday for a few laps to scrub my new tires and see how bad my fractured rib feels on track! hit me up if you want to come out with me. PM me if you don't have my Number! NZ

·
Registered
18 Posts
CO Elise in Orlando

E. Colonial Dr. near a bunch of construction. I think it was somewhere between Chickasaw and Semoran. My first thought was someone had snatched my car for a joyride...lol.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I was around that way last week. Wednesday I think.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Might have been me as well

·
Registered
958 Posts
[FL] Spotted: Trio of Elise's NB on 275

If I recall, I believe there was a red, yellow and black one NB on 275 headed toward Skyway Bridge.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Jackonville New River Red Elise

I know youre in here somewhere. would like to meet you sometime. Saw you driving through the back gate while i was on my morning run. you drive a Red Elise. Not sure of the year (they look alike from 05 till now) but its sexy as hell. PM me if you're reading this.

ive also heard of a couple more lotus around the jacksonville area. if youre one of them, please contact me. i should be picking up my 09 elise in the next week or 2.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
Do you mean Chilli Red or Canyon Red? I'm up in Jacksonville every now and again around the riverside area. Haven't seen many Elise's or Exige's, but know of one owner whom I've spoke with a few times here on LT, but they drive an ST elise. Congrats on the new purchase. You'll have to post some pics once its delivered.
:shift:

·
Registered
99 Posts
im not sure what kind of red. its bright. im guessint ardent red. definately not chili red (beautiful color).

i was definately post pictures when i get it.

still looking for you. where you at?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Spotted.... In Miami & Ft. Lauderdale

Was driving West on 836 today when I spotted a very bright Yellow Exige S! Not a very common color or vehicle in Miami, and the driver was definitely revving it happily getting off on the 87th Ave exit. NICE CAR!!:coolnana:

Anyone on the forum??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Spotted - Blue Elise w/Blue Stripes Orlando

Saw a nice looking Elise today turing off Research Pkwy North onto Alafaya Trail around 5:30 - nice - really liked the blue on blue stripes.

141 - 160 of 271 Posts