The Lotus Cars Community banner

161 - 180 of 271 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm guessing it was member "Insane" here.
Nightfall blue car with lighter pearlescent stripes?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Orange Exige in Miami

Spotted an Orange Exige heading West on NW 25th Street to 127th Ave today around 12:30pm. Damn nice how those rays bounce off that paint! :drool:

Anyone on the list???

·
Registered
161 Posts
Saw a nice looking Elise today turing off Research Pkwy North onto Alafaya Trail around 5:30 - nice - really liked the blue on blue stripes.
Huh, I've seen this car several times too. I work in research park, and spotted it out in the lot of my building a few times.

Insane, if your out there, take the long way out of the lot, my storm ti 05 is likely to be there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I always see and Yellow elise like mine in Deerfield Beach/Pompano on Dixie between SW10th and Smaple and also In West Boca all the time

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
Spotted @ St. Armonds Circle in Sarasota

Spotted a Chrome Orange Elise a few weeks back around St. Armonds Circle in Sarasota on my way to Longboat Key. Not sure if they noticed the BRP Elise 2 cars back heading into the Circle.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Our daughter is in a soccer tournament in Naples FL this weekend. Friday nite we spotted a orange elise with black wheels parked at a Italian place on Tamiami*Trail. You had your top off.

Jeff

·
Registered
103 Posts
I see a white elise with a hardtop in baldwin park (Orlando) all the time, anybody on the board?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Spotted a 2006 Chrome Orange Exige at Tibbitts auto shop on University Drive in Orlando yesterday. Most of the time it seems that only wrecked cars are in their parking lot. The car looked fine from the road but I couldn't see the passenger side.

Anyone know anything about it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
On my way home today I saw a Saffron Yellow Elise on State Road 436 In Apopka FL. Was it any one here?:shrug:
Hey jhawkpaul,
If that was you in the exige last Saturday, I'm the guy you saw, first drive and fresh off the lot from lotus of Jacksonville in my new '09 elise. On my way to Tampa and then on to Miami. I considered our run-in a "Good Omen"... I mean, damn, what are the chances of coming across another lotus on my maiden drive? That was great. Anyhow, I'm new to the forum so, Hello and I look forward to getting set up and talking to everyone. SALUD!!

161 - 180 of 271 Posts