The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 1193 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a silver Elise at Criswell in the service area that has a front license plate bracket I'd like to find. Anyone here own it?

It attached inside the grill, but didn't look like any of those I've see discussed here.

- Todd

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just looking at the BlackWatch Racing one when I saw your post. I think that is it, but not attached the way the one on the webiste is. The one on BWR is holding the plate from the top, which makes it appear to hanger even lower than the front clam which sounds like trouble to me.

I'll contact them on Monday to see if I can attach it to the bottom of the plate so it doesn't hang to low. I need to order some other stuff from them anyway.

- Todd

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After e-mailing with BWR it sounds like it was theirs. Apparently you can mount it a few different ways to adjust the height.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Crudson said:
Dark blue Elise parked at approx. 10th and Walnut today at 11am ish.
I hear the guy who owns siam lotus (great thai place at 10th/spring garden) has a dark blue elise.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
3/3 nj 88 bridge in to point pleasant

silver elise, i was the one in the SB.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey exarkun1178,

I was over there around mid-day today (05 Storm Titanum). It was probably me you saw :wave: , but there is a Silver from the Highlands that I've seen around Howell. Finally, 16 months of driving and I've finally been spotted! :nanner:

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
196 Posts
Spotted in D.C. on Saturday -- Black Elise

I was on Massachusetts Avenue, N.W. between Thomas Circle and the new Convention Center on Saturday around 2:45pm and spotted a black Elise with D.C. plates heading North on 10th or 11th street. Anyone on the list?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I see this Elise all the time. Saw it this weekend on I-95. It's often parked at night by the restaurant on Spring Garden street. Saw it a few times in Manayunk too. It has a large "Siam Lotus" logo on the rear window.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Spotted in Bethesda, Maryland

Spotted a yellow Elise today (Tuesday) in Bethesda around 9:00am heading north on Wisconsin Avenue, with the hard top in place. Anyone here? If so, I hope you have the top off today!

Bill S.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Sully Rd CHANTILLY VA

CO topless southbound......Must've been TimMullen !! 10:30 am

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
kestrel74 said:
CO topless southbound......Must've been TimMullen !! 10:30 am
Nope. Not me. With my foot in the cast, I haven't been driving the Elise at all. :(

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Might have been smitty. Did it have painted wheels? I am not sure if he has it done yet or not?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
By the way, the next time you know you are going to be in the area, you need to let us know. I'm sure we could get a lunch group together and all talk about Lotus. Besides, I owe you a lunch. :D

1 - 20 of 1193 Posts