The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 838 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who's this is? Happened to spot it in a parking garage while at lunch one afternoon. I'm a stalker ;) Green with carbon fiber stripes. Appears to have visited deals GAP and autocrosses? I figured I'd know who it belonged to, but I don't.

I chopped off the exhaust because I was too lazy to edit the license plate. Looks like an arquay?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,817 Posts
And those aren't CF stripes, those are CF clams with exposed stripes. Even cooler.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
i have seen some smaller picts of it here on etalk.. very cool!! I think he was saying you can see the CF under the paint if you look at JUST the right angle

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey! Nice to see a spotting of ME. :nanner: Yeah, it looks like you caught me on the rare occasion that I drive it to work, and the even rarer occasion that I pay for parking in my building. I must have been in a hurry that day.

Glad you like!

Cade

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
BrianK said:
Yeah, I think I heard him driving through the gap the other day... from here.

jesus that thing is loud. ;)
LOL. Can't wait till I do a cat delete. I love the sound of it in a parking garage. At least it makes the cost of parking more bearable. I also do repeated U-turns to go back through tunnels and giggle maniacally.
:evil:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
transio said:
I don't get it. OFL, aren't you in KY? Cade, aren't you in CA? :confused:
Yeah, I was wondering this myself. That pic is the garage below my office building in La Jolla. Next time you're out this way, Jenn... you need to stop by and say hi.

Cade

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
transio said:
I don't get it. OFL, aren't you in KY? Cade, aren't you in CA? :confused:
I think it was one of dem dar new fangled "vacations" I keep hearing about, apparantly people like to go other places every now and then ;)

That is a damn nice Elise!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Shaggy said:
apparantly people like to go other places every now and then ;)
Right, but Jenn's post didn't indicate that she was on vacation, and Deal's Gap is a heck of a drive from CA. :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Jenn posted in another thread asking about routes, venues and such. You have to read all of ET to keep the stories straight.

·
Registered
115 Posts
[IL] Spotted - CO Exige in the Loop, 12/04/06

I saw a CO Exige this morning making a right on to westbound Madison from southbound LaSalle around 7:40 AM. I guess there are a few that aren't yet in storage. Anyone on this board?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
OMG. Salt on roads. Lotus being driven. I think I'm going to cry hahahah, I'm trying to imagine that this Exige isn't someone's "beater"/daily-driver. I wonder if the owner is rocking the A048R's.... recipe for disaster...

1 - 20 of 838 Posts