821 - 838 of 838 Posts

·
He's on fire!
3,090 Posts
Yellow Elise @ 12p today, West bound North Ave in Glendale heights

·
Registered
18 Posts
Black hardtop Elise w/ bike rack, seen parked at the University of Chicago admin lot for the past several years. Just spotted driving S on LSD by 53rd Street yesterday.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Seen about 2PM on Golf near Arlington Heights on May 30th. Exchanged a wave.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Near downtown St. Charles, MO. Parked on 5th street. Beautiful 2005 LRG/biscuit Elise. I of course got all excited...........it's like seeing family, lol. Anyway, she sure was pretty. Wish you could surround it with traffic cones, keep those regular cars at a safe distance.:surprise:

·
Registered
968 Posts
'05 CO Elise street parked in Chicago!

I have seen this orange Elise around the city a few times. The owner parallel parks it on the streets and doesn't seem too concerned. Brave man. Forum member??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Saw a silver Elise (2006+ taillights) on Dempster today in Morton Grove around noon.

·
Registered
437 Posts
CO Elise (Kim/Notuchngrl?) in Elmhurst at York and Lake around 1pm. KILLER looking car. Made me regret leaving the Elise home in favor of the pickup truck.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I guess it's not so much of a spotting, more of a meet and greet. I met member @Rasmutant and his buddy (one of the local autocross organizers...:) when they stopped by so we could enjoy each other's cars. I'm a little jealous that Rasmutant's car was out being driven on such a fantastic day, while mine sat in the garage...in work. It was fun, and I'm sure it won't be our last meetup; we plan to get some other Lotus owners from central Iowa to do a drive when mine is back on the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Saw a green Elise heading East on Golf in Niles around 5pm on the 28th. Was with a red s2000.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Saw a red Elan with the soft top on around 1:30pm at McCormick and Howard in Lincolnwood, IL.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Last week I was making many trips down Pioneer rd, between washinton and OZ county (WI). Saw a really nice silver Evora with a wing probably 3 or 4 times going in the opposite direction. Looked really nice. Anyone on here? I was in the white Jeep trackhawk.

821 - 838 of 838 Posts