The Lotus Cars Community banner

1261 - 1279 of 1279 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks! The Exige did have MA plates. Wonder if it's another. The plates indicated a person big on biking. Wouldn't be surprised if many had chosen Magnetic Blue. It's such an excellent color choice I think. ;^)

·
Super Moderator
3,104 Posts
Havent spotted a Lotus on road aside from car shows.. anyone have an independent Esprit tech in Boston or NH ?
Please don't start sub-threads in a sticky. Search or start a new thread.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Spotted a bright green Lotus Evora driving down Beacon St in Back Bay near mass ave bridge Sunday night. Sounded good. You on here?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yellow Elise Rt114 South Middletown, RI, 11:37AM New Years Day 2019. I was down visiting Newport for New Yaers Eve.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lotus Friends

Nice to gather with two lotus enthusiasts and friends. Anyone who lives in Boston area, we should plan a lunch gathering Saturday. :UK:

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Today on RTE 58 in Riverhead LI I spotted a series 1 Evora. I was in my pickup in the turn lane headed into Home Depot and it past me going west. I don't go to car shows or C & C so I've only seen maybe 8 or 9 Evoras in the wild in the last 10 years so they are pretty rare sight. The thing is, this one was laser blue and I own a laser blue series 1, . . . and I'm only a few miles from home . . what are the odds right? For a few moments I really thought someone boosted my car while I was out running errands LOL.

·
Registered
166 Posts
...and look what happens when you're paying attention. Anybody driving a brown Evora with orange stripe and orange mirrors south on Rt. 17 in Durham, CT today around 11:30 am? Coming straight at me, so no time to grab a photo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Blue Elise, no top, 5.30am today. Caught you as you came off 95 South going on to Mass Pike East.
You have the same flashing third brake light as I do on my Elise :)
I was driving an orange Subaru. I followed in the left lane for a mile then you pulled over.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Spotted Chrome orange Elise Sunday 8-25-19 bridge to Sag Harbor on Ferry Road. Was running and wished I had mine there! Great weekend and weather!

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
Black Elise with wing. Exit 37c off 93. Gave you a point, in silver Wrangler Unlimited with kids.
Perfect day for the Lotus.
I believe you were at the 4 car Acton C&C last year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Behind Orange Elise on Rte 2 East and 95 North, Mass on Friday, Oct 25. I was so happy for you, but my car was landlocked that morning so I couldn't drive it to work. Hope you are on here! I was in the Blue truck stalking you to take a picture...

1261 - 1279 of 1279 Posts