The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Good day for spottings!

Spaced out at a light, realised as it cleared the intersection that a red elise drove right in front of me w/o me noticing.

About 8h later, I passed and honked at a white one (maybe bright silver? t was raining and dark.)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Black exige and Chrome Orange elise.

Spotted Black Exige heading west on I-90 saturday morning at approximately 6 AM about 10 miles west of Ellensburg on 5 june. Dirty car.... he he he.

Spotted Chrome Orange Elise heading west on 18 just west of tiger mountain around 3:45 PM on 14 June.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Okay, whoever was at Redmond Town Center about 930 this morning, congratulations, you scared the bejeesus outta me!

I went to Borders for coffee. Came out, started walking back to work, and heard a Lotus behind me. I whip my head around, and my initial reaction?

"OH ****! Someone stole my car!" as I get an eyeful of Orange '05 Elise.

Then i realised the wheels were the wrong color, but by this point I was awake and didn't need my coffee anymore. ;)

My car was parked like a block away, I certainly wasn't expecting another orange Elise this morning!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
05 Bordeax Red on Blewitt Pass

On Saturday July 10th at about 6pm, I spotted a Bordeax Red Elise heading North while I was heading South in my Starlight Black Elise. Almost didn't see him I was enjoying the drive so much...wonder who that red flash could have been?

It was good to see another Lotus out that day...it was just BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Black Lotus Elise

On Road to the Sun in Glacier National Park in Montana, about 1/2 mile away from Logan pass. you were traveling with a Viper and a BMW I assume.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spotted in Fremont/Wallingford

Dark Green with the soft top on early (5:20 AM) a few times since I became an owner of the chrome orange one. Good morning!

·
Registered
280 Posts
laser blue (i think) elise with aftermarket wing. spotted in tacoma at the taco bell parking lot on s. 38st at around 330p

·
Registered
170 Posts
I spotted a yellow elise w/black soft top as well yesterday in edmonds. Wonder if this is the same person. Could be doing a lot of traveling.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I spotted a yellow Elise in Lacey over the weekend, I think it had a black top, but I didn't get a clear look.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Spotted White Exige in Downtown Portland

I don't want to sound too territorial here, but I sorta see downtown Portland as my turf. Today, I spotted a white Exige on Fifth Ave at noon. My first take was who is stealing my car! Then I realized it was an Exige. I have a white Elise with BWR SC, black Toy Box wheels, black out windows and lights and an alcantara interior. Let me know who I'm sharing downtown with or if you were just passing through.

Morf

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I don't want to sound too territorial here, but I sorta see downtown Portland as my turf. Today, I spotted a white Exige on Fifth Ave at noon. My first take was who is stealing my car! Then I realized it was an Exige. I have a white Elise with BWR SC, black Toy Box wheels, black out windows and lights and an alcantara interior. Let me know who I'm sharing downtown with or if you were just passing through.

Morf
I know of one 2008 Silver S/C Elise in your area. Friend of mine owns it in the southeast portland area. Good luck on finding your "partner" in the area.

·
Registered
186 Posts
taking my Busa for a spin i've past my twin green elise :wave:eek:n i-5 northbound this afternoon. it went on 405 exit.
not to many green ones around..

·
Registered
643 Posts
Last Saturday, there was an '05 Chrome Orange Elise parked at the Adidas Company Store. I left you a card about CLNW.org, the local Lotus club. Between you, me in the Exige, and the Audi R8, it was quite a big day in that parking lot.

-Brad

1 - 20 of 148 Posts