The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Spotted in the Northwest Region

41K views 157 replies 67 participants last post by  greginportlandor 
#1 ·

#3 ·
Good day for spottings!

Spaced out at a light, realised as it cleared the intersection that a red elise drove right in front of me w/o me noticing.

About 8h later, I passed and honked at a white one (maybe bright silver? t was raining and dark.)

#4 ·
Black exige and Chrome Orange elise.

Spotted Black Exige heading west on I-90 saturday morning at approximately 6 AM about 10 miles west of Ellensburg on 5 june. Dirty car.... he he he.

Spotted Chrome Orange Elise heading west on 18 just west of tiger mountain around 3:45 PM on 14 June.

#5 ·
Okay, whoever was at Redmond Town Center about 930 this morning, congratulations, you scared the bejeesus outta me!

I went to Borders for coffee. Came out, started walking back to work, and heard a Lotus behind me. I whip my head around, and my initial reaction?

"OH ****! Someone stole my car!" as I get an eyeful of Orange '05 Elise.

Then i realised the wheels were the wrong color, but by this point I was awake and didn't need my coffee anymore. ;)

My car was parked like a block away, I certainly wasn't expecting another orange Elise this morning!

#7 ·
05 Bordeax Red on Blewitt Pass

On Saturday July 10th at about 6pm, I spotted a Bordeax Red Elise heading North while I was heading South in my Starlight Black Elise. Almost didn't see him I was enjoying the drive so much...wonder who that red flash could have been?

It was good to see another Lotus out that day...it was just BEAUTIFUL!!!

#8 ·
Black Lotus Elise

On Road to the Sun in Glacier National Park in Montana, about 1/2 mile away from Logan pass. you were traveling with a Viper and a BMW I assume.

#14 ·
I spotted a yellow elise w/black soft top as well yesterday in edmonds. Wonder if this is the same person. Could be doing a lot of traveling.

#15 ·
I spotted a yellow Elise in Lacey over the weekend, I think it had a black top, but I didn't get a clear look.

#16 ·
Spotted White Exige in Downtown Portland

I don't want to sound too territorial here, but I sorta see downtown Portland as my turf. Today, I spotted a white Exige on Fifth Ave at noon. My first take was who is stealing my car! Then I realized it was an Exige. I have a white Elise with BWR SC, black Toy Box wheels, black out windows and lights and an alcantara interior. Let me know who I'm sharing downtown with or if you were just passing through.

Morf

#17 ·
I don't want to sound too territorial here, but I sorta see downtown Portland as my turf. Today, I spotted a white Exige on Fifth Ave at noon. My first take was who is stealing my car! Then I realized it was an Exige. I have a white Elise with BWR SC, black Toy Box wheels, black out windows and lights and an alcantara interior. Let me know who I'm sharing downtown with or if you were just passing through.

Morf
I know of one 2008 Silver S/C Elise in your area. Friend of mine owns it in the southeast portland area. Good luck on finding your "partner" in the area.

#18 ·
taking my Busa for a spin i've past my twin green elise :wave:eek:n i-5 northbound this afternoon. it went on 405 exit.
not to many green ones around..

#19 ·
Last Saturday, there was an '05 Chrome Orange Elise parked at the Adidas Company Store. I left you a card about CLNW.org, the local Lotus club. Between you, me in the Exige, and the Audi R8, it was quite a big day in that parking lot.

-Brad

#22 ·
Hey! That was me at Plaza! I grew up on Finn Hill, but moved to Kenmore when I bought my house a year ago. We still drive up to Plaza every couple of months, I love that place.

After washing and clay-bar'ing the car today I went for a drive up to the hill and then did a lap of Holmes Pt drive with the top off. :shift:

My parents still live on the hill so I'm up there quite a bit, I'll keep my eyes open (not that our cars are easy to miss!)

#26 ·
Silver Elise at U.P. Walking trail pathway parking lot. you stopped and left the parking lot before i can say hi. I was in the white exige.

#31 ·
If you're the one in the Orange Elise with the Euro taillights on I-5N Friday that was me. :D Defiantly a beautiful day!

#33 ·
Hey shifty, was that you rolling through downtown Sat at about 4pm? I was sitting at The Spar and saw an Orange Elise with a hardtop but no lime green wheels. So my buddy Don either got rid of the wheels or you got a hardtop.

#35 ·
Woah. No that wasn't me. I was up in Renton, I still do not have a hard top. Just can't afford one right now. :( Sounds like it was your buddy then. Wonder why he got rid of those wheels?

:D Thanks. Your car was looking very clean and I love that color. I'll be hitting up some RTC meets this summer, hope to see you around.
RTC meets? Is that Renton Town Center or something? Sorry I am not totally familiar with the area up there, being from way down in Olympia and all. :)