The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
White elise at south lake union

I've seen a white elise a couple of time in south lake union between the Amazon buildings (street parking) a few times. Anyone?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Spotted my twin (white Evora with black pack) turning right onto Bel-Red road at around 6:25pm today while my buddy was driving, I shouted "OH TWIN!" so loud that my buddy freaked out lol :p Was gonna see who's driving but the twin turned left onto 124th from Bel-Red.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Spotted an Red Esprit on Labor Day weekend in near Whistler, BC. Yea I know I should of posted this a month ago..but I got really really lazy. I was on vacation in a rental car..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spotted british racing green evora in Seattle heading out of downtown towards I5. This was after a sounders game I believe. I was up there for a few days but was ecstatic to see an evora.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Saw a yellow Evora heading west on I 90 just past the highlands onramp 8/31 in Issaquah.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I followed a Chrome Orange 2005 Elise with black stripes, wheels and top driving Southbound on Alderwood Mall Parkway to Westbound 196th St SW - Lynnwood, WA - yesterday, Oct. 10 where he/it turned off. I rarely get a chance to see our cars in the wild and was very impressed by how small they are in traffic.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts