The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[CO] "Gray" Elise in Westminster/Broomfield

A co-worker thought he tailed me from Zuni & 120th to Interlocken where we work, but found out it wasn't me when the Elise did not turn into our building and he saw mine already parked in the lot.

Thinking back, he could not remember if it was the same color as my Storm Titanium or the darker Graphite Gray. Anyone from this board live/work around Interlocken?

·
Registered
479 Posts
A friend of mine lives in that area (Superior) and has a neighbor with a GG Elise...I wonder if that's you or the other one. :) Anyway, I'm headed out to visit said friend at the end of the week and will be looking for good roads to enjoy in the area. Any advice?

·
Registered
135 Posts
my mom has seen a STI or GG in the parking lot of Level 3 where she works and sometime our own (NFB) when she drives it in. (Of course we know L3 is in interlocken) we saw a guy from L3 at the FOD meeting in golden this past year, with a GG lotus that could be him....dont kno where he lives though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
[CO] 2 Night Fall Blues

This wasn't any time recently. But...when we first got our NFB Elise we were driving it with the top down on one of the backroads here. (2 lane)

And while driving another (NFB) car was approaching and my mom and i couldnt think of what it was until we were passing each other.

He had his soft top on and honked...my mom didnt know where the horn was to honk back, so she stuck ehr hand up out of the roof and waved.

Again not anytime recently but it was pretty cool,,, felt for a moment that time almost stopped.:nanner2:

:wave:

·
Registered
182 Posts
[CO] spotted bronze Europa

Bronze Europa spotted at corner of McCaslin and Dillon in Louisville Colorado at 1 PM. Historic vehicle tag 74***

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I'm guessing it's an old one with its historic tag...I'm impressed someone has any Lotus out in our snow-covered streets (well, at least they still are in my neighborhood).

Tom

·
Registered
135 Posts
NFB 112th & Washington; Thornton CO

NFB Elise on 112th&Washington today in thornton, Colorado.

Any one on the board here?

·
Registered
135 Posts
[CO] Black Exige S & Silver Elise

At the DIAS (Denver International Auto Show)
Sadly the Exige had what seemed like thousands of hand prints all over it. Anyone else from the Denver area go?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was there. The people at Ferrari of Denver were great to chat with. I just picked up a ST elise in December from a dealership in Ft Collins. I'm going to have to look into the FoD track day. Sounds like alot of fun. :up:

·
Registered
135 Posts
[CO] CO on 287

Passed a chrome orange one 287 in Broomfield today. Didn't have time to exchange honks, but I think I saw his raise his hand out the top. (Oh for the record we both had the tops down, since it is so nice in Colorado)

·
Registered
135 Posts
AMC Westminster (CO) Promenade

Black Elise with In-N-Out Burger license plate frame. Anyone on here?

sorry for the bad quality. Bad camera phone = bad quality picture

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Probably our N. Texas friends....Mr. Brightman on the right (all the old lotus guys know him),not sure whose Elise as they are all as common as much...lost track of who owns that one :D

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Definitely looks like Brightman's Elan which would make that Michael's Elise!
Wherever that is, I'd bet there's cold beer on tap nearby.
:D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Definitely looks like Brightman's Elan which would make that Michael's Elise!
Wherever that is, I'd bet there's cold beer on tap nearby.
:D
I do beleave thats them..
My dad 7 I came out of the station & all I could see was like 2" of the rear of the Elise & a man doing somthing in the boot of the other car..
I was like No Way.. Sweet

stopped for a bit of chit chat..
Took the pic & went on my way..

they had some fun on the Road from Durango-Silverton
only seen one car & it was at the end of the road into the town.. so a nice
spirtied ride thru the twisties

they have pix & Video just so you know to bug them..lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOTUS's in UTAH COUNTY!

Ok, so i was outside by the Chevron on University Avenue and i looked over and saw a line of EXOTIC cars driving by... there was a Lambo murc, Orange roadster, a couple of maserati's, couple of vettes, a RR Phantom, a Ferarri 360 and 2 Elise's, one CO (andrew?) and a BRG. I was just wondering who the owners are and what was going on? -poke-

·
Registered
145 Posts
Is this ringing a bell for anyone? Are there any Utah County Elise owners on ET???:shrug:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
Maybe it was an Osmond family outting.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts