The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I saw a British Racing Green Elise in the Cherry Creek mall area on my way into work a couple weeks back. Looked sexy as hell.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Who'd I see today? In Lafayette? Driving down 111th St.? We waved and everything!

And also, who did I see on Sunday the 14th on I-25 South in Denver, right before the Santa Fe exit? Your Racing Green Elise, guy and girl in the car, my Storm Titanium Elise. We also waved. Was that you @Grunschev?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Who'd I see today? In Lafayette? Driving down 111th St.? We waved and everything!

And also, who did I see on Sunday the 14th on I-25 South in Denver, right before the Santa Fe exit? Your Racing Green Elise, guy and girl in the car, my Storm Titanium Elise. We also waved. Was that you @Grunschev?
Sorry, not me. I did drive southbound on I-25 on the morning of the 14th, but I was alone. There are a handful of BRG/LRG Elises in the vicinity. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with yellow wheels.

·
S4s
663 Posts
While driving home after the Parker Cars & Coffee, I spotted someone driving an early Steven's model black Esprit with a license plate "TIFGHTR" (not sure on exact spelling). We followed each other for a while looking at each other's Esprit from different angles, lol.

·
Addict
1,300 Posts
Just saw a gray/silver Elise with a good sized wing headed into the Micro Center parking lot in Denver. Not sure I’ve seen this car around before.

·
S4s
663 Posts
Was there a blonde driving it? I saw a dark gray Elise with the top off last Saturday around noon on Broadway & Hampden. I was surprised to see a blonde in her 20s or 30s driving it and didn't recognize them.

·
Addict
1,300 Posts
Was there a blonde driving it? I saw a dark gray Elise with the top off last Saturday around noon on Broadway & Hampden. I was surprised to see a blonde in her 20s or 30s driving it and didn't recognize them.
I did not get close enough to see the driver but it looks like the car went on the LOCO weekend drive from the FB photos of the trip. Dark gray Elise with black fuel door and clam mounted wing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I spotted a silver (either arctic or storm ti) S2 Elise on Larimer and 18th this evening. Looked to be another younger owner which is always nice to see

·
_dmert_
16 Posts
Spotted a yellow Evora (thanks for the wave) headed east on I-70 near Edwards as I drove west. I was on my way to Steamboat via 131. Great day for a drive in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addict
1,300 Posts
Saw a green (Isotope or Krypton) Elsie in Aurora on my way home yesterday, headed south on Chambers. Just driving around or are you in my neck of the woods?

·
Such Moderate
6,742 Posts
Visiting Colorado Springs and saw a dark gray evora at walmart near academy rd and 25. Looked to be fairly modded. Owner was way out near the car when I was walking out of the store or I would have said hi and asked if he was on here.

·
Addict
1,300 Posts
Saw a green (Isotope or Krypton) Elsie in Aurora on my way home yesterday, headed south on Chambers. Just driving around or are you in my neck of the woods?
Saw this car again in my area, near Tower and Quincy. Guessing you are somewhat local as a few others have told me about a green Lotus in the area.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got a green 06 in the SE Aurora area so good to know there are a few of us now.. Mine is a BRG but I just got it and haven't been on the streets yet

·
Addict
1,300 Posts
Saw a BRG Elise on my way to work this morning on Hampden, then turned north. Are you in that area? Hats off to you for driving in the cold so early.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts