The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[NC] Spotted EXIGE in Burlington

I passed someone coming the opposite direction, in a solar yellow exige. Just curious who this was.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cory1000 said:
When did the "spotted" section get closed???rotfl rotfl rotfl
Obviously it wasn't you. I'm hoping to meet this person in the area. Just a chance that maybe they visit etalk.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem Cory, I know you were just having fun. Hey, it want be the first time I've gotten sarcastic remarks from faceless people. Take care and God Bless.

·
user /tron
880 Posts
New Orleans lotus?

I've seen 2 or 3 elises down here, just wondering if any of them are on ET..?

theres a GG on Tchoupitoulas all the time. the sportpack wheels are either bronze painted or really dirty all the time,haha. anyone here?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Spotted: Yellow Exige in New Orleans

Was in New Orleans yesterday on Magazine St. just off of Canal St.

Anyone??

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
I believe Etalker Bodacious drives a silver Elise and lives in Nashville.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
SPOTTED: Red Elise / Nashville

Was heading down Harding Pike today around 1pm and saw a Red Elise heading in the opposite direction... You on here?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Storm Titanium in Franklin

That was probably me on Mack Hatcher. I joined ET a long time ago and I read many of the posts here, but this is my first actual post or reply. I live in Franklin and have had my Elise for two years. I had a JPS Europa when I was younger, and have been a long time Lotus fan. It's good to know there are a couple more Elise people in town! In the area I have seen (probably) your white car, a lazer blue with Davidson Co, tags and a BRG that probably was just going through town.

·
Registered
856 Posts
In addition to Yeahiknowiam's white Exige there are at least 2 white Elises in Nashville. A few months ago I pulled into a parking lot, saw a white Elise and thought to myself "Gee, I don't remember parking there".:confused: It took a few seconds to realize it wasn't my car.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I garage my Exige in Knoxville, so it isn't in town very often; but we should all get together for a ride in a few weeks. I'd love to see everyone's cars and take advantage of this wonderful weather we're having! :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
yeahiknowiam said:
I garage my Exige in Knoxville, so it isn't in town very often; but we should all get together for a ride in a few weeks. I'd love to see everyone's cars and take advantage of this wonderful weather we're having! :)
I purchased mine from an individual in Nashville- I have a business there and visit Nashville frequently- Let me know if y'all plan a get together- :nanner2:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Phantom said:
I purchased mine from an individual in Nashville- I have a business there and visit Nashville frequently- Let me know if y'all plan a get together- :nanner2:
We'll do it! If you don't mind me asking, what business do you have in town? I'd definitely make it a point to frequent a fellow ET member's business if I could.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
SPOTTED: Red Esprit; Brentwood, TN

It's been a while, but I've often seen a red Esprit at the corner of Mallory and Crossroads in Brentwood.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've seen Yellow, Red, BRG and Black. Curious if they belong to anyone here...

Also a question, where would warranty work be done in the area? Would you have to go to Atlanta? Just looking for advice from anyone in the area.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Spotted: Laser Blue Elise in Marietta, GA

Saw you on Bells Ferry/Church Street near Kennesaw Mountain about 5:30 today.

Anyone here?

Ben

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Marietta as well and have never seen that one. I just purchased a 2006 Nightfall Blue Elise, but I have not been out driving it too much yet. Work and the weather have been limiting me which kinda hurts.....anyway, do you own a Lotus........do you know of any other Lotus owners in the Marietta area?

Cletus

1 - 20 of 248 Posts