The Lotus Cars Community banner

241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Grey Elise at Whole Foods in Raleigh just a little while ago (about 5:50). Hadn't seen this one around before!
Oh that's mine with the battered front lip and parking sticker, if you ever see me don't be afraid to say hi, were you the one I talked to there?

I also remember seeing the purple lotus, met the guy randomly who had it at a Biscuitville in his second car a year ago. Tried to direct him to the facebook group but I was in a hurry :frown2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh that's mine with the battered front lip and parking sticker, if you ever see me don't be afraid to say hi, were you the one I talked to there?

I also remember seeing the purple lotus, met the guy randomly who had it at a Biscuitville in his second car a year ago. Tried to direct him to the facebook group but I was in a hurry :frown2:
That was me! If I see you driving around again I'll definitely flag you down! I drive a GTI in a similar color, so we'll be twinning, sort of.

I almost wonder if that was a different Lotus. One of my former coworkers told me that it is owned by a girl, but who knows.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a first for the thread! Evora 400 parked at the MacGregor Plaza in Cary earlier this evening (7/16)!!! This is my favorite car currently on sale, but I hadn't gotten to see one in person before now! Love the spec, this one had the proper six speed manual as well :cool::cool::cool: also note the similarly cool NSX parked a few spaces over :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Saw a white Evora with black accents yesterday on Fairview Rd in Charlotte just after 4:30pm. Unfortunately I was heading in the other direction so I couldn't grab a pic of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
First Lotus sighting of the year went to a model that I had never seen in person before. Stumbled across this Elan at The Harp & Crown plaza in Cornelius around lunchtime today. Several other nice British sportscars were there, including two V12-powered E-Types and a Vantage. Had a great time talking with everyone as they were leaving, and the Elan owners were kind enough to take me for a quick ride around some of nearby the back roads.

·
Registered
68 Posts
First Lotus sighting of the year went to a model that I had never seen in person before. Stumbled across this Elan at The Harp & Crown plaza in Cornelius around lunchtime today. Several other nice British sportscars were there, including two V12-powered E-Types and a Vantage. Had a great time talking with everyone as they were leaving, and the Elan owners were kind enough to take me for a quick ride around some of nearby the back roads.
Any idea what the group was? Catawba Valley British Motor Club?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yesterday in Charlotte:
-White Evora leaving the Southpark Mall at around 1pm. Must have had an aftermarket exhaust because it was pretty loud and sounded absolutely glorious ripping down Fairview Rd. May have been the same one I mentioned about five months ago (post #244).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Saw the Evora again on Saturday in Charlotte at the Southpark Mall around 1pm (saw it later that evening in South End as well). Just a few minutes after that, happened to pass an Esprit going in the other direction on Tyvola at Park Rd. Also saw @flopshotgolf 's Esprit at the Beers & Gears car show at Sugar Creek Brewing that afternoon. Nice to see so many out and about!

241 - 253 of 253 Posts